Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is what I did today.

Today I woke up at 10:45. I think it was a reasonable time. My mother does not seem to agree. I carefully opened the blinds behind my headboard to let the light shine in. It was not particularly bright, but still enough to get me out of bed. I took a shower and pulled the first thing I found and threw it on. Light pink shorts and a plain white tee shirt. I decided to switch it up and throw on my Lacoste tennis shoes instead of the normal Converse. I ate subway for lunch and read my book. It was nice. I went to this college fair around 3 with Deanna. It was at the Civic Center and was super crowded. I might also add that I was very under dressed, oh well. We then went to Father and son. My FAVORITE little vintage shop in downtown Raleigh. I might add, I saw the artwork my art teacher, Mr. Sands has done. It was on sale there. I would have bought something but I don't know where I would have put it. All the artwork in my room was done by me and I'm sure my mother would not appreciate it if I hung a picture of a Zonkey on the mantel. It's not really her thing. I ended up just buying a magazine on Photography there. It's from 1966 and it's a double Issue. I bought it for $2.13 I think it was well worth it. We dropped off Deanna and I contemplated driving. I have my permit and it would be totally Legal but I don't know. I'm still way scared.
That's about it. I'll write more in a little. Mwah!

No comments: