Monday, February 15, 2010

You

Recently you hurt me and you don't know. You're the one that can't remember, but I can. You told me you were unhappy and I'm sure if you knew you were saying it you wouldn't have said it. You said you didn't like the thing I love the most. It's everything but artificial trash being shoved down my throat. I love it and when you said you were unhappy with it, well I thought it was too damn bad. You don't realize how happy it makes me and it's terrible because I know my happiness has been in your best interest for a while. I'm not saying it in vein but it's true. What makes you happy makes me happy, and I would never say anything to take that away from you. I guess I realized who I'm really dealing with and it's nothing like I thought. It's a damn shame because I really enjoyed your presence, it made me think a little longer and feel a little better but now, it's just a damn shame.

No comments: