Thursday, June 14, 2012

A month full of Grads and Dads

I GRADUATED! Mama, I'm a graduate! heheh so Yeah... I guess you heard that I graduated. June 9, 2012 I walked the stage and received my diploma (cover). Exciting stuff! I haven't written cause I've been busy, and that's the complete truth, I genuinely have, but also I'm lazy sometimes. I'm wearing my cap right now... honest. Ahh! I forgot, my grad present? A beautiful MacBook Pro from my parents. I can't believe it, my very own computer. Eeee! I'll be writing more now that I actually have a real computer with all my shit... I mean stuff... on it. But most of all I wanted to say thank you in this note. This is to all the people that made graduation possible for me. That's my mom, my dad and my sister. Not to mention my incredibly supportive cousin Deanna and aunt and uncle. My grandparents as well. I wouldn't be half the woman I am today without all these fabulously fabulous people in my life. I'm going to refrain from getting too sappy on you but I wanted to express my thanks in the way I know best. To write it. This also goes to my teachers who were also incredibly supportive. This means you, Stapes. My yearbook adviser and senior year English teacher. Thank you, I hope you liked the two ton dictionary. These people have supported me and watched me blossom from an awkward teen to a young woman. Thank you all!

No comments: