Saturday, August 2, 2008

I suck

at keeping up with blogs.
Ive been to Ixtapa & Acapulco already and I have to say it was much fun. Im tanner than the last time I wrote, most deffinetly. I finished my 500 page book in 2 days. Very proud. Also, my hair is in small braids, crazy itchy, but I plan on keeping it in till I get home. 1 more week here, then I get to sleep in my own bed, speak the language I am best at, and chow down on some good ole American food. I cant wait. Mexico is more like an experience to me. It is great and all but 3 weeks here and I think Im about to burst into a million pieces. I have been writing in my journal everyday, so Ill deffinetly remember every little thing. On August 9th, I am getting up around 3:30 to leave for Charlotte where My mom or dad is picking me up to drive home. I cant wait. I said Id keep you updated, but I failed at that, so Im not going to promise it again.

No comments: