Sunday, August 10, 2008

A summer to remember.

Im offically back from my trip to Mexico. I miss everyone there so much. I told them, it truly is my second family. I cant believe how fast it went by, I guess its true, the more fun you have the faster it goes by. This was the best trip ive ever taken, by far. If I have learned anything on my journey it was to never hold back and live life with open arms. Two hundred seventy-one pictures, Four cities, Twenty-five total hours of driving, and One summer love. Ive never cried more than I did on my way to the airport. I had more laughs and more memories than ever before. I love everyone there, I miss it like crazy. In conclusin, I have to say thank you to those who made it possible. Mom & dad, Alenka, Eric, Mami Ely, Little Eric, Andres, Loriena, Louis, Deanna, Monika, Andrea, Little Monika, Victor, Diego, Tede, Raymundo, Pablo, and Little Raymundo.

You all mean the world to me.
Te quiero mucho.

No comments: