Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Favorite Quotes:

To name a few..

Andy Warhol:

"An artist is somebody who produces things that people don't need to have."

"Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

"
I am a deeply superficial person."

"
I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic."

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own."

"I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning."

"I've decided something: Commercial things really do stink. As soon as it becomes commercial for a mass market it really stinks."

"The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."


Mother Teresa:

"Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person."

"Peace begins with a smile."

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one"

"
If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

Some more later.


No comments: