Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Suprise!

Today has been full of surprises!

I took a math test today, I'm glad I understood the material. God, I love math, but you already knew that. I was thinking, and I have a good idea for my graduation project. I'll keep you updated on it, but I really want to make a portfolio with a bunch of photography that i've taken and I'll have labels with what camera it was taken with, where it was, what was going on, everything. I'm really excited about it(: I never put smiley faces in my writing, wow. Anyway, I forgot to tell you, tomorrow I'm going to talk to my counselor. I'm getting a life coach! I am really excited. I usually don't believe in those sorts of things, but I want to get myself in order and head in the right direction. The life coach isn't a therapist. I hate the idea of a therapist, but its just someone to help me with school and life in general. Did I mention I'm excited?

No comments: