Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have been saving things


I found this picture on Lookbook, now that I look at it I really hope I hyped it. Even though it's a fashion based website I think this could pass for plain old photography, hands down.



You can find happiness in the littlest things, you just have to look for it. Also, retail therapy works wonders.



I found this shirt at urban outfitters and I really want it, even though summer is coming to an end, who says I cant wear it next year, layer even? Yeahh.



Lauren Bush (Third from the left) has amazing taste, I want the dress she in wearing. It's a J.Mendel so of course I can't afford it, but someday I will. I also like the first dress, but that's just me. I showed my mom and she wasn't sold but that's okay.


I wish I had the guts to do something like this. Maybe I'll get one of my old keyboards from downstairs and try it, God knows we have a million of them. Also, maybe instead of painting it I could cut out letters from magazines? like one of those little ransom kind of notes. You know what I'm talking about.



I want this right now. It's from anthropologie.




There is something about this photo that I love, maybe it's the simplicity, i don't know, but I do love it.





These pictures make me want to love someone.



I really like this print. I kind of want to print it and do something with it, but what? I thought about putting it in one of the three frames above my bed. I've been changing the pictures in there periodically. Who knows.

No comments: