Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yes, yes, yes

I have sold a lot since I last logged on.
All my clothes, books, etc. I only have my Clarinet and Stereo.
Also, I have this old wooden ladder that used to go to my bunk beds that I no longer have, and although I love it and would hate to see it go, I have no room for it. I am thinking about working it into my room somehow but if it isn't possible I might just have to sell it.
I've been mowing the lawn, despite the hundred degree weather, and I must say, it's back breaking work, but I get paid. Yes.
I'm eating dinner with my mother tonight, in front of the Television, that's a first. She's always insisting we eat as a family around the table. It's nice to let loose once-in-a-while though. I'm definitely going to get on later tonight. I have more to talk about and show you, it's one of those days where I just want to type.

No comments: