Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Last December

I only posted surveys.
That's incredibly sad.

I love them though. This is y blog to vent. I think I'm addicted to them.
I'll do one. Just one.
And I'll make it short.

this morning i was: Tired, but content when I woke up.
im afraid of: Not knowing what I want to do when I grow up.
i dream about: Everything. They're incredibly twisted and weird.

have you ever...
pictured your crush naked? Uh, sure?
been in love? I am.
cried when someone died? Of course.
lied? Yes.
flowers or candy? FLOWERS

with the opposite sex...
scruff or clean shaven? Mmmm, I like both, on Will, a little scruff looks nice.
tall or short? Tall.
what do you notice first? Eyes. Face. Hahah.
last person you slow danced with? Will at prom.
worst question to ask? uhh, do I look fat in this? I don't know?

who...
makes you laugh the most? William Eaton.
makes you smile? Will.
gives you a funny feeling when you see them? Will.
is easier talk to: boys or girls? Girls I guess.

do you ever...
sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you? Ahahah, no.
save AIM conversations? I have in the past.
wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Uh, no thanks.
cry because of something someone has said? Yesyesyes.
pray? I have.

have you ever...
fallen for your best friend? I am currently in love with my best friend.
rejected someone? Well, yes.
cheated on someone? I would never.
been cheated on? Yeahp.
done something you regretted? I don't like to regret things.
wanted to die? I've felt like it.

who was the last person...
you talked to on the phone? Dara!
hugged? Will.
you instant messaged? I don't remember the last time I used AIM. But I FB chatted with D. Freds the other day.
you laughed with? Daraaaaa

do you...
color your hair? Nonono.
ever get off the computer? hahah, no.
habla espanol? Yes!
sprechen sie deutsches? Nooo.
fight with your parents? No! We have a wonderful relationship.
have friends you've lost touch with? Unfortunately.
feel happy? All the time.
wish you could fly away.. far, far away? Yeah, sure, sometimes.
believe in God? Ahh, we've discussed this.

could you live without the computer? I could but I don't really want to.
what's your favorite candy? Skittles? Twix? Whatever I'm in the mood for really.
whats your favorite fruit? Mangooooo.
sunrise or sunset? Sunset.
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain? Both, in different ways.
trust others way too easily? Yeah, I do.
are your fingers cold? Nooooo.
coke or pepsi? Neither, thanks.

I want: a new car?
I wish: I was with Will right now.
I love: William Seth Eaton.
I miss: my beloved dog, Riley.
I fear: all the time.
I hear: the fish tank behind me.
I smell: Clean, fresh air.

No comments: