Thursday, July 14, 2011

Playing Solitaire

*This was a draft from august of 2010*



It's strange how things come and go at times. People and things. My good friend lost his dad a few months ago. Just this weekend his mother passed away as well. Both of his parents were fighting cancer. He was fighting for his parents. A few weeks ago I lost my Uncle to cancer. I never thought it would happen to him. He is one of the strongest, most thoughtful people I know. He gave so much to so many people through the rotary club and to his family. He was the only brother my mother had. My grandpa passed away a few years ago. That was hard on my mom. Her world won't ever be the same without either of them, but somehow she finds the strength in every day to keep moving forward; that is what they would want her to do. Life can get tricky, you're dealt cards and it's up to you to make it work. When everything works out, they dance across the screen, but in the same minute, are gone.

No comments: