Sunday, March 1, 2009

A lot to take in.

Today was a lot of fun, I woke up on the couch with Bekah and Deanna, they slept over after the movies. We went to see Fired Up, not a particularly good movie, but no big deal. I saw Graham there, what a kid. When we came home we ate for a while and talked, also we danced and took pictures, it was fun. Later in the day Deanna, Bekah and I went to the Mall. I bought a new colored V-neck shirt, to add to my collection. I don't know why I like them so much. Their plain, but so versitile. Thats a good word, versitile. Anyway, I also bought earrings, and a bag. The bag is a canvas bag, it says "Eco not ego" I think it's really cute. The earrings are in the shape of little safety pins. After the mall Tia Yoohoo droped me off at home because I had to get ready for the party at Pauls. After much deleberatioin, I decided to go and Im really glad I did. It was nice seeing everyone. Dani, Melanie, Alarie, Kelly, Jordan, Kyle, Connor, Johnny, Ryan, Stephen, Dana, Andrew, Bradly, Paul and Carson. I wassn't really loud or anything this time, I guess it's because I've had a lot on my mind, but I guess I liked it better that way. I talked to Connor, Kyle and Jordan most of the time. I miss them, a lot. Even though I hated middle school I think I made some of my best friends while I was there. Everyone looked so different, mostly in a good way. I wish we could do that sort of thing more often, I guess we can, but it still takes time to figure out when everyone is free. Even though it was slightly raining we went outside, that was kind of fun. The boys were skateboarding and going off the ramps and stuff. It was fun to watch. After they were done we went inside and hung out some more. After people started leaving the party died down. The way home was quiet but nice. Now im in my room. Im actually kind of tired. I had a dream the other night, I don't dream much anymore, so it was nice. I'll tell you about that another time though. I'm going to get something to eat, then go to bed. It sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: