Monday, March 2, 2009

Questions, Questions.

So from now on, your going to be asked unique questions, you ready?
Unique? Okay?

Can you listen to music while reading a book?
Yes, but it depends what book.


Do you wish you could ever hug yourself to see if your a good hugger?
Hah, no. I would have never thought about it.

Do you even like hugging?
Very much.

What's something other than a fruit that you love in milkshakes?
I can't drink milkshakes.

Do you wish summer could come just about now?
Actually, it's snowing outside right now, good snow. So maybe in a day or two.

Do you love Family Guy? Isn't it the best show ever?
No, no it's not.

Do you ever look ahead of the calender to see what school days you have off?
Always.


Are Monday mornings the hardest mornings to wake up to?
Mondays and Fridays.

Do you have a cat that stares and meows at you often?
No, but I do hate the neighbors cat. Oh! and cats in general.

Can you really ever relate to song lyrics?
Sometimes, I guess.

Are the teenage years the hardest to go through?
I wouldn't know. The only other thing I can compare them to is eating dirt and learning my times tables, which don't compare that much.

Have you ever stayed home from school just because you were WAY too tired?
I slept in once, on accident, and I came to school during first lunch. Other than that, never.

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
Probably, but I regret it now.

What's something you're excited about right now?
The snow.
No school.
The fact that I've been up for 3 hours and I'm still in bed.

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?
Sort of? It wasn't official.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
It is a yellow V-neck.

What's currently bothering you right now?
Hm, Not that much, actually.

How many people have you kissed this past week?
One? Don't ask.

Do you get distracted easily?
I can, but not usually.

How many kids do you want to have?
Either 2 or 3.
Or none.
At least one has to be adopted.

How late did you stay up last night?
I think I went to bed at 12, but I thought we had school.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Chyeah.
It's all white!

How about now?
I'm alright.


Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Mmm, no. I like Luna bars, I eat like five hundred a day.


Are you currently taking a science class in school?
No, that was last semester, I miss it though .


What are you thinking about right now?
The shitty video I posted on here.
Alex Griffith.
Carson Miller.
Jordan Corbley.
Connor Chase.
Kyle Gentry.
Poroma Zaman.
Deanna Metivier.
Bekah Alfonso.

Do you like flying or driving?
Flying!

Are you mad about anything?
No, I get over things really quickly.

Who was the last person you talked to on MSN?
I have AIM..and I never use it anymore. Oh! but I think the last conversation I had on it was almost a year ago with Kyle. It's a long story. A very long story.

If you could change your eye color would you?
Green or Hazel or a bright copper.
Like a vampire.

What are you listening to at the moment?
Hell Yes-Beck

What are you wearing on your feet
Nothing.

Do you fall for people easily?
Not anymore.


Do long distance relationships work?
Not for me.


Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I wouldn't want to, but it wouldn't kill me.

Do you straighten your hair?
Every now and then.

Do you often wish there was something you could change?
I want to change the world.

In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy(s)?
Yes, actually.

Burger King or Wendy's?
Wendy's.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?
Four?

Where are you right now?
My bed. Still.

Boy or a girl to text you last?
Boy.

Who was it?
Alex?


Name something you are doing tonight?
Drinking hot chocolate.

Where will you be two hours from now?
Still in my bed?
Out in the snow?

Who was the last person of the opposite sex to text you?
Alex.

Can you make yourself sneeze?
No, I hate sneezing, but I do it a lot.

What is your current mood?
Comfortable.

What are you doing tomorrow?
School. Hanging with people.

Who was the last person to sit in your bed besides yourself?
Bekah and Deanna.

Do you think you would make a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
I suck at relationships.

Where were you at 9am this morning?
In my bed.

Whose bedroom were you in last?
Mine.

Why do you feel the way you feel?
Because I've been in my bed all day.

What does your last text message in your inbox say? From Who?
'I don't suppose you wanna share what the means'
-Alex Griffith


What are you listening to right now?
Go it alone-Beck

How has the past week been?
Overpowering.

Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
All the time.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.

Are you too forgiving?
I can be.

Where are your parents right now?
Moms at work, Dad is working downstairs.

Who do you miss?
Eight one.
Mexico.
Blue Ridge Leaders School.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Retainer.

What are you stressed out about?
Nothing really. I'm content at the moment.

How many windows are open on your computer?
One, with three tabs.

In the past week have you gotten sick?
I've had a bad cough. Nothing special.

In the past week, have you gotten a hair cut?
No, but I need one.

Who was your last call from?
Probably Bekah.

When was the last time you drove?
Last day of drivers ed.
I can get my permit, I'm just lazy.

What do you do with most of your time?
I go to Deanna's house.

On a scale of 1-10, how good is life?
Eight.

Are you straight?
Totally.


Do you think you'll be a good Mother/Father?
I hope so.

I don't know if I even want kids.

Do you like the person you are becoming?
At times, yes.
At times, No.
At times, I have no idea who I am becoming.
At times, I don't know who I want to become.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, but they were wrong.
Very wrong.

Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be?
I can't tell you that, but I know the answer.

Are your eyes the same color as your mom's or dad's?
Moms.
I wish I had my dads.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yes, they lied.

What did you do today?
Wake up. Text. Pull open my computer.

Do you think too much or too little?
Too much. Most of the time.

Where's the shirt from that you're wearing?
Hollister. It's from Deanna though.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

Have you ridden in someone else's car today?
No, I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

Are you a cuddler?
Yes. Sometimes.

Who did you last go out to eat with?
My dad.

Any summer plans for 2009?
EUROPE!
Poroma is coming!
I am SO excited.

The last song you heard?
Nausea-Beck


How's your life lately?
Can't complain.

Do you know anyone that is currently locked up?
Actually, yes.
R.I.P. Matthew Silliman.

When is the last time you took a nap?
I just woke up.


Tears are falling down your face, what's the reason?
Someone did something.

When someone calls you in the middle of the night, do you remember the conversation?
I'm usually awake when they call, so yes.

Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
It can be. Sometimes it's the hardest thing in the world.

What are you doing tomorrow?
School, friends.


When did you last receive some money?
I got $200 from my grandma for Paris, Venice and Rome.

Meet anyone new this year?
Plenty of people.

How many hours did you sleep for last night?
I don't know.
I'm to lazy to do the math.

Name someone you know whose name begins with a C?
Connor

Have you recently been pressured to do something?
Yes. I said rejected.

What did you last eat?
Cookie, last night.

Do you miss anything or anyone?
Plently of people.

Do you ever wish your close friends would just die?
Um, no.

No comments: