Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ten people, ten truths.

I wish I could write everything on here. I wish I could name names, but I can't so here, I'm writing something for the ten people I feel the strongest feelings for, but I'm not going to say who is who. You can try and guess, but your probably going to be wrong. I think a lot about people, you would be surprised as to what I think about you. These have no specific order.

1. Your the only one I can say I love you too, and I don't think you know that I really do.
2. You think I like you, and the thing is I can't stand to be around you.
3. You would be really good at guessing these. That's because I tell you almost everything.
4. I still like you, and I'm pretty sure you don't like me. I guess I have to live with that.
5. I used to trust you, now, I don't know if I can.
6. You always make me feel better, no matter what.
7. I told you a secret and you haven't told anyone, that I know of. Thank you.
8. You secretly don't like me, but I guess it's not much of a secret anymore.
9. Sometimes I wish you would listen better, but that's only because I really trust you.
10. I trust you, and that's hard for me to do.

No comments: