Monday, March 9, 2009

A way to get to know me better.

1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
I guess.

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I still don't know.

4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
Bekah, I think.
Or Riley.

5) Do you regret it?
Not at all.

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes, actually.

7) Are you a boy or girl?
Girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Singleee

10) How do you want to die?
Quickly

11) What did you last eat?
Brown sugar cinnamon pop tart.

12) Played any sports?
I have, but not currently.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
No, I got over that a while ago.

14) When was your last physical fight?
A long time ago.

15) Do you have an attitude?
I can.

16) Do you like someone?
I have my eyes open.

17) What is your real name?
Andrea Paulina Metivier

18) Do you have any special talents?
Hmmmm..
I can put my feet behind my head(:

19) Are you gonna get high later ?
Ew, no.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I don't use the word hate, but I do strongly dislike someone.

21) Do you miss someone?
A lot of people.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl, then cut.

23) Do you tan a lot?
Not really. I hate that SUPER tan.
I like pale.

24) Have any pets?
Fish and a dog.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Optimistic.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
No

28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Probably not.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Nope

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Only a few things.

32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Hanging out with Deanna and Bekah.
Were having a picnic.

33) Do you want to have kids?
Someday. I think..

34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
No

35) Do you type fast?
Sometimes

36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Just ears

37) Want any more?
Maybe, I don't know.

38) Can you spell well?
Im okay at it.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
You already asked that.

40) What are you craving right now?
Apple.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yes

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes

44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
My dog, on the way to the vets office!

45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I hope not, but I think I have.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
To my knowledge, no.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
I hope not.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Maybe?

50) What should you be doing ?
Eating

51) What’s irritating you right now?
That thing that happened.

52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
No, I don't believe it can.

53) Does somebody love you?
I like to think so, but sometimes I can't help but think that no one does.

54) What is your favorite colour ?
Yella

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes, and then a cop pulled us over:D

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yes

60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I guess.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I think so..but I still can't tell what he's thinking.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Deanna

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
No

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
No, that was when I was younger.
This year has been a roller coaster.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Andrea?

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Actually, I think so.

69) Do you like to eat potatoes?
When I am in the mood.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I'm still pondering that one.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Went on the computer.

73) What is bothering you?
You asked that one too.

74) Have you ever been out of your state?
Yes

75) Do you play the Wii?
At Deanna's house.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yes, I am.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
I hate it.

78) Do you know your fathers b- day?
December 3rd.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No, I find it comforting.

80) Is cheating ever okay?
No

81) Are you mean?
I can be.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
If I try to.

84) Do you believe in true love?
At times, no, but I still think it is out there.

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes, very much.

89) Are you currently bored?
No

90) Do you wanna get married?
Maybe, I'm still not sure.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Sometimes, but not all the time.

92) Are you hungry?
Yes

93) Have you ever been on a plane?
Lots of times.

94) What makes you happy?
The feeling of freedom.
Poroma.
Bekah.
Riley.
Clean sheets.
Flowers.
Magazines.
Photography.
I could go on..

95) Would you change your name?
If I wanted to.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No, but someday I will.

97)Have you ever been in love with someone who was way to young for you?
No, I don't like people who are younger.

98) Do you watch the news?
Yes

99) What’s your zodiac sign?
Aquarius.

100) Do you like Subway?
Yes

101)Who is the last person u had a serious crush on?
I can't tell.

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I am pretty sure he does. He told me.

103) Do you talk to your friends?
I ignore them, my friends are stupid..
Seriously?

104)Do you like sushi?
After last night, no, but in general, yes.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes, plenty.

107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
John

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
I don't think I'll ever date a smoker.

109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Deanna

110) What are your favorite lyrics to a song right now?
"Illuminate the No on our vacancy sign."

111) Can you count to one million?
I can, but I wont.

1 comment:

PZ said...

94) What makes you happy?
The feeling of freedom.
Poroma.

and this makes ME happy. :) i didn't include the rest because they don't really matter. ;D

110) What are your favorite lyrics to a song right now?
"Illuminate the No on our vacancy sign."

that sounds so familiar..that's going to bother me.

hahahh forgot i could google it. death cab! thank god for google.