Saturday, March 14, 2009

That connection.

Are you taken/single?
Singlee

How's life going right now?
It's aright.
It could be better.

What are you doing this weekend?
Hanging out with Bekah and Poroma.

What are your hobbies?
Going outside.
Hanging out.
Talking.
Shopping.
Running.
Eating.
The usual.

Do you have a lot of self confidence?
Not particularly, but I don't think I'm completely lost.

What are your fears?
Change.

What do you want in life right now?
Someone to talk to, someone to trust.
I think I might have them, but I still have to be sure.

Do you like anyone right now?
Not really.

Ever had your heartbroken?
Yes, but it wasn't the cliche 'boy breaks up with girl' kind of heartbreak.
I can't really explain it.

Miss anyone right now?
I always miss someone.
But Poroma is coming over in a few hours(:

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Poroma

Last person to text you?
Poroma

Last person you saw?
My mother

What was the last thing you said to someone?
"I promise"

Who do you trust the most in your life?
Right now:
Poroma Zaman.
Mother.
Father.
Bekah.

Who do you love most?
Family.
Poroma.
Bekah.

Who has hurt you the most?
The ones I love the most, because their the only ones that can hurt me the most.

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Yes.

Are you happy?
I'm not happy, but I'm also not upset.

How many good friends do you have?
3 good friends.
2 best friends.
and one I trust no matter what.

Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
It reminds me of them, but it's not that I can't listen to them.

Ever been told someone loved you?
I have, but I don't think they meant it.

Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
I have.

Not meant it?
Yes, and I regret it.

Are you happy with where you are relationship-wise now?
Hmmm, I guess.

What is your idea of true love?
Someone who I can trust, who I can be myself around, and someone who would never intentionally hurt me.

When they slip, do you think you can let go the small stuff?
The small stuff, yes.
I can always forgive but there are things I'll never forget.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not at the moment.
I still don't know if I believe in it or not.

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Honestly, I don't know.
I do know, that you have to know the person first, there has to be that connection.

No comments: