Monday, March 9, 2009

Last one..for now.

50 questions to pass the time

1. Are you wearing a hat?
Not at the moment.

2. Bottled water: yes or no?
Yes.

3. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
I don't think so.

4. What kind of laptop do you have?
Lenovo Thinkpad.
x61s

5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil?
Pencil. 0.5 lead.

6. Who was the last text message in your phone from?
I don't feel like checking.

7. What’s your favorite season?
Fall, or spring.

8. Does your best friend have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
No

9. Do you like them?
Duh.

10. Favorite radio station?
26 on XM.

11. Type your name into Google. What’s the first link that pops up?
http://www.andreaelectronics.com/

12. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Probably
Float on-Modest mouse.
It'll be something different in two days though.

13. Coke or Pepsi?
Dr. Pepper

14. Favorite subject in school?
Art 1 with Sands.

15. Last concert?
A while ago

16. Next concert?
Franz Ferdinand?
I hope.

17. Last magazine you bought?
Teen Vogue. It came in the mail two days ago.

18. Last book you read?
The last book in the universe-Rodman Philbrick

19. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Dogs. Deffinetly.

20. Is there someone you want to punch right now?
Hm, I like to think violence is not the answer.

21. Favorite sports team?
I'll say the Carolina Hurricanes.
Hockey is the only sport I can stand watching.

22. State you most want to visit?
Alaska, or Hawaii.

23. Are you a MySpace addict?
No. Facebook, Blogger, and Lookbook.

24. When do you shower?
At night.

25. What’s your dream job?
Fashion Photographer.

26. What kind of car do you drive?
Currently, I don't have one.
Soon though!

27. What word in the dictionary best describes you?
That's a tough one. You tell me.

28. What’s your blog address?
narrationofagirl.blogspot.com

29. Worst TV show at the moment?
That MTV/VH1 shit.
I liked it so much better when it was real.

30. Are you a better talker or better listener?
Talker.
I have been working on listening.

31. Do you care about who wins the election?
OBAMA!
Already won.

32. Who was the most popular kid in your 7th grade class?
Ben Rain? Hollan Steen?

33. Are you afraid of ghosts?
No

34. Is there something lacking in your life right now?
Someone who will listen.

35. What do you miss most about childhood?
The innocence.

36. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
One.

37. How many kids do you want?
Two, or three.

38. Are you a good liar?
No, but I am a good actress, you just don't know it.

39. Can you cook?
Macaroni. Cereal. Brownies. Cookies. Pasta. Sandwiches. Salad.
The easy stuff.

40. Are you a cheapskate?
I like to think I'm not.

41. What would you do with a million dollars?
Buy clothes. Buy a car. Buy a camera. Give half to my parents and sister.
Donate the rest.

42. Have you been to Disney World?
Yes! 7th grade field trip! I miss it!

43. How much time do you spend online a week?
A lot of time, but I like to think It is worth it.

44. Last time you went bowling?
A year ago?
Yeah, when I went with my volleyball team in 8th grade.
45. Hot or cold weather?

46. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
A lot.

47. Are you a shop-a-holic?
I like to shop. I am a girl. What can I say?

48. Where were you yesterday morning at 10:30?
Getting out of Math with Ms. Hair.

49. Are you afraid of the dentist?
No

50. Were you bored or entertained by this survey?
EH, It was okay. It's something to do.

No comments: